CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blizzards and Governments.....

They all have something in common.  They can really change life as you know it!  I don't really have any news so I haven't been posting.  I will try to be more consistent.  I should be posting pictures of the two cuties I already have.  They have kept me busy this past month or so and that has been a good diversion from the news I have received about Kidane. 

The Ethiopian agency MOWA (ministry of women's affairs) released a statement to the Ethiopian government that they would be intentionally slowing down the process of approving adoption cases.  Since the announcement was just made this week there are no other specifics, so we don't know how much time frames are changing, we don't really know how this will affect us.  The adoptive parents who have already gone on their first trip are not going to be affected by this statement since they already  have approval thus they went to court.  For the rest of us, this is not looking good.  All we can do is try to wait patiently. 

The good thing about blizzards is they pass quickly.  Government ....well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment