CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Prayer for my heart.

Haven't felt like posting anything since we heard that Kidane's paperwork is delayed.  I get tired of the same question "Have you heard anything yet?"  NO, I haven't!!!!  I don't want to think about it.  I don't like it when I am not in control.  Hmmm, maybe you can relate.  I just had to remind myself God loves Kidane more than I ever could.  So,  God please keep him safe.  Please bring him home soon.

What we need most is prayers.  I need your prayers so I can be patient and strong while waiting.  Kidane needs your prayers for protection and health.  The agencies need prayers so they can get this paperwork handled. There are millions of orphans who need prayers. Actually, we all need prayers!

Let's just pray that God comes soon!  And while we wait for Him, lets pray that we can do our part to reach out and help each other.  I am thankful to be a part of the family of God.  I gain strength from fellow believers.  I hang onto the hope of a better future.  I believe that one day Kidane will come home and be a part of our family.  For now, he is a part of my heart!   

No comments:

Post a Comment