CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunshine!

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day!  It is 36 degrees outside and SUNNY!  I needed this, in fact, most people around here would agree we all need this.  The cloudy days were beginning to wear us down.  It causes depression; makes people moody & irritable, and the cold weather has given everyone some cabin fever!  When the sun comes out and warms us up we are much nicer!  God is like the sun.  When we have Him in our lives we are much better people!

The closer I get to meeting our son, the more I am aware that I need THE "Son".  I am so unqualified.  I feel like God is giving me a beautiful present.  I can't wait to "unwrap" this present and meet him for the first time.  We have been waiting for a phone call for 3 months,  and still no court date.  For now, the waiting is a good time to spend time in the "Son" so He can make me the parent He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment