CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A picture of love....

Today I bought a small puzzle for Kidane to play with on the plane ride home.  Every time I walk by the little boys clothing section I want to pick out something for him.  But I don't buy it.  I want to know what color he likes,  what  style he wants, what kind he likes....  But for now we are still waiting.  

I have been putting together a scrapbook of pictures for Kidane.  We will take it over on our first visit and leave it with him.  I keep thinking of more pictures to add,  his new sisters, his new home, new friends, lots of snow, and pictures of the house, our family eating, our family playing, our family going to church.  Oh so many new things.  I am sure he will feel overwhelmed.  The most important picture I want to give him is one of our hearts.  How do we show him how much we love him in a picture??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment