CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Paper Pregnant

This was a new term I saw somewhere on the internet.  We are "paper pregnant".  I am even sick to go along with it!  Caught a bad cold last week and can't get over it.  Life goes on.  I thought that mothers weren't supposed to get sick???  Well, whoever said that lied.  I know that we won't fly over to Ethiopia until we have a court date, which takes about 4 months to get, but....  I had to go shopping and buy our first boy clothes!

I bought Kidane a soft orange and navy blue fleece pullover, a knit cap, and slippers.  Basically, anything that caught my eye.  I was really looking for a winter coat since he could come home anywhere between March and May 2011.  And I know they won't still be selling winter coats at that time of year, but it will definitely still be cold!  It just made everything seem a little more real.  It was fun and therapeutic.  While we wait for the court date we have to really work on fundraising.  Our garage sale was great, still have stuff to sell.  BUT can't do another sale till next summer, I mean this is North Dakota, the land of snow, WIND, and subzero weather.

So if anyone is reading this and has a good idea for a fundraiser then please share with me!  We need prayers most of all so please pray for our family as we wait to bring him home, and please pray for Kidane's health and safety.  Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, can I go shopping with you too? I want to get Kidane some winter clothing for the summer months here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how much shopping makes it feels so much more real...and FUN! What size are you buying for Kidane?

    ReplyDelete