CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ending the sugar fast!

Well, I am finally getting over that nasty cold.  Cough all the time!  But feel better.  Thankfully, the girls didn't catch this one.  It just targeted mom & dad.  However, today I finally gave up my sugar fast.  I have avoided sugar for 12 days!  That's a record for me!  But my sweet girls baked a cake from scratch! Of course I had to try some. They put blue frosting on it and used a decorator tip to draw a world map.  I thoroughly loved eating Greenland, and some of the Atlantic Ocean.  Then lets see I had to try some of Brazil....

Now, I just want us all to stay well enough so we can go get shots for travel.  We need to get the Typhoid vaccination and possibly one for Yellow Fever as well.  The less shots the better, but I will endure anything just get me over there so I can bring Kidane home.  I pray for him everyday.  I wish I could start taking care of him now.  For now I am trying to learn some basic words in Amharic.  If you want to know what they sound like look up Learning Amharic on YouTube.  It is put out by the Lion of Judah society.  My tongue is having a hard time with the words.  Pray that we can learn these words so we can communicate with Kidane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment