CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Small Victories

Just a quick note.  Had to share the good news.  Russell had a good day.  He was able to chase Kidane around the kitchen table today.  I haven't heard Kidane laugh so hard in a long time.  It was an awesome moment.  Russell went to see a chiropractor today, she didn't do the regular run of the mill crack/adjust send you on the way.  She did acupuncture, pressure points, and I don't know what else.  I just know that what she did gave Russell his first good day in weeks!

Praise the Lord for small steps.  Russell is going back tomorrow.  And yes, the chasing around the table was in slow motion, but he had been using a cane for the past week just to walk.  It was so uplifting to see Russell smiling, and hear Kidane laughing and to feel hope on the horizon.

I can't remember the words, but I know I have heard a song on the radio about hope rushing in.  Well, it came to our house today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment