CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snow, Snow go away....

Wow, spring has finally arrived in North Dakota.  It has been a wonderful week!  The temp. has been in the high 40's and we have shed the winter coats, hats, scarfs, and gloves.  I know I have lived here too long when I feel like sun bathing at 50 degrees.  But I am seriously considering it. 

I just can't believe that we still do not have our little boy home yet!!!  I pray that we get a court date in June or July.  I am worried, because the Ethiopian Government shuts down in August and September.  I don't even want to think about how much longer we are going to wait.  We bought a winter coat for Kidane, guess he won't get to use it until next winter. 

For now we are busy with 500 seedlings in our homemade plant nursery.  We are starting lots of marigolds, zinnia, pansy, petunia, and tomatoes.  I love watching them sprout and grow so quickly.  I am saddened  that I am missing all these months of watching Kidane grow....

Speaking of growing fast, Cassie will be 15 this summer!!!! She is an instructor this month for our homeschool PE group.  She is teaching gymnastics.  I love watching her in this role, and I think she is doing a great job!  Of course, I am biased.  But it's my job to think she is the best!! 

Carrie is also growing and growing, she is taller than me and taller than her big sister!  She is very proud of that fact.  I wonder just how tall she is going to be.....  At least I will be taller than Kidane for a little while,  I just hope he comes home soon lest he be all grown up too....

No comments:

Post a Comment