CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Reading

Well, I haven't posted much lately.  We are just waiting, waiting, waiting.  But then I realized we have a lot to do!  We are going to redo the kids bedrooms, right now our girls each have their own room.  They are going to share the larger bedroom.  Kidane will have the other bedroom which currently has lavender walls, dainty purple curtains, butterflies, etc... you get the idea.  Also, I have been researching on google for Ethiopian recipes.  I am going to experiment with making Injera (a bread).  But first I have to find the grain/flour.  It is made by Bob's Red Mill, the grain is Teff.

We are still working on Amharic words, progress is VERY SLOW!  Carrie, our youngest seems to do the best with the words.  Oh, to be 12 and feel like you can do anything and really you can!  (Philippians 4:13).

Yesterday I received an email with a little 55 page document attached!!!  These instructions are to prepare us for  travel and for what to expect while over there.  I thought we were done with all the homework!  There is always more....  but when we stop learning we stop growing....  I know we have so much more to learn.
Dear Lord, We can't do this without you.  Please give us your strength, your wisdom, your patience and most of all your love.  We can't wait to hold your precious child, Kidane, thank you for giving him to us.  Amen

I am so thankful for the supportive friends & family we have.  We couldn't have come this far without your encouragement!  

No comments:

Post a Comment